Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Bury the Rabbit contests!

Hello, my friends and readers.

I hope you are as excited as I am for the release of Bury the Rabbit, which hits stores on October 28, just in time for Halloween. In fact, you can pre-order the paperback now on Barnes & Noble or Amazon. (AND, YES, THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL CONTEST FOR ALL THOSE WHO PRE-ORDERED AND CAN SHOW PROOF AS A THANK YOU SOON! Save your receipts.)



To have some fun between now and release day, I'm going to count down the weeks and give away one signed copy of Bury the Rabbit each week! You'll get it before the public release, too!

Most of these contests will be on my Facebook page, so if you haven't liked that, please do so here.

We have ten weeks to go, so let's count down each week's contest here (this blog post will update weekly, so check back often).

10 WEEKS TILL RELEASE WEEK

Contest runs until August 19. Winner will be selected and announced on my Facebook page on Saturday, Aug 19.

This is a "like, share, comment" Facebook contest. I am creating a "what is Rabbit in Red?" video with a description of the contest.



So, go to my page, and like/share/comment on this video!

9 WEEKS TILL RELEASE WEEK CONTEST:

Details will be revealed soon. Come back.

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment