Wednesday, July 6, 2016

T-shirts now available!

We've done posters, magnets, coasters, bookmarks . . . it's time we did a t-shirt!


If you want to be the first to have one, head over to my brand new Etsy Shop, FrightFest4D!

Currently, they are selling in a package with BOTH of my books. For one price, you'll get a signed copy of Rabbit in Red, a signed copy of Nightmares Under The Moonlight, the brand new Rabbit in Red t-shirt, and of course a bonus gift or two (I love surprises!).



I know what some of you are thinking. What if I already have the books and just want the shirt? Well, for now, I'm only selling them as a package deal to help promote the books. You can always order and gift the signed copies to a friend (or keep the signed ones for yourself, and gift them your older ones)!

In the future, I will make the shirts available separately, but for now, I hope you'll head over to Etsy and take advantage of this deal! I only made a few, so quantities are very limited!

By the way, Rabbit in Red Volume II, Burn the Rabbit, releases in September! We're going to have SO MANY PARTIES!!!! Get ready!



Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/frightfest4d

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chianakas

Learn more on my website: www.joechianakas.com




No comments:

Post a Comment