Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Burn the Rabbit Release Dates

Hello, my friends--

I'm excited to announce the Burn the Rabbit release dates, AND officially post the back-of-the-book for you to see!



Burn the Rabbit, the second volume in the Rabbit in Red trilogy, doesn't harm any actual rabbits. What might get hurt? JB's Rabbit in Red studios and every single person in it. It's a fun story that I can't wait for you to read.

As I said in book one's acknowledgments (book two's first draft was written in the summer of 2015-- I work about a year ahead, and yes, I finished the final book just this summer), book two is to book one the way Game of Thrones is to Goosebumps. Things get darker, deeper, and it's one heck of a wild ride!

The book, both print and digital formats, will be available Thursday, September 15. We will do a special ebook sale price the day of the release, and some incredible giveaways, including a few Amazon gift cards! To be a part of that, please join the Facebook event here.



Then that weekend, for my Central IL friends, we'll have some special signings. The first will be at Zeek's Comics & Games in Washington, IL on Saturday, September 17. That's also their one-year anniversary party, and there will be all sorts of other authors and artists attending. It's also Batman day, and Zeek's is giving away a free, special Batman comic to the first two-hundred people. Of course, I'll have Burn the Rabbit and all my books there with some great specials and giveaways, too. Make plans to see me between noon and seven.



If that doesn't work for you, I'll be at the Peoria Barnes & Noble Sunday, September 18 from 2-4, too!

Again, join our Facebook event here today, and you'll get info about the release parties. You'll be eligible to win prizes, and it doesn't matter where you live or when you're free-- we'll be celebrating for the whole weekend, and if you can check Facebook, you can get in on the fun!

There will be other surprises, too. But we've got a month to go, so I'm not sharing everything just yet.

And, now, as promised, here's the back-of-the-book, designed and illustrated by Camron Johnson Illustrations!




Like it? Share it!

Follow the author on Facebook, and visit his webpage for more Rabbit in Red news here.

Pictured above:Rabbit in Red author Joe Chianakas, thanks to Apartment Two for the pic.



No comments:

Post a Comment