Monday, December 26, 2016

ETSY SALE!

A post-Christmas special is happening on Etsy right now. Might as well take advantage of it, especially if there's something you've been wanting.

Here's the message I received:

Between now and December 27, qualifying Etsy buyers who spend $50 in a single transaction with one shop will receive a $10 credit toward a future purchase on Etsy.

Now seems like a great time to get those signed copies of Rabbit in Red!

Here's what I have in my Etsy Shop (click this link to be taken directly to my Etsy page):

Rabbit in Red paperback, new cover, signed, $15.99
Burn the Rabbit paperback, signed, $15.99
T-shirts, $14.99 (I only have 4 small size shirts left, will restock soon)

Rabbit in Red original paperback (signed), $15.99 OR hardcover (signed), $24.99


NEW Nightmares (includes a never-seen-before preview of book 3!), signed, $9.99


So, head over to my Etsy shop today before the sale is over, stock up, and Etsy gives you a $10 shopping credit if you spend $50 or more.

Of course, you can always get my books wherever you want: 



No comments:

Post a Comment