Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vacation Motivation


Here’s possibly one of the best tips to help motivate you to begin a fitness program: Plan a vacation!


If you book a trip to a beach or to a hotel with a pool, I want you to think about how you will look and feel, be it poolside or beach side.  Are you satisfied with the way you will look in your swimsuit? If not, let’s find a program to get you started.

Now I don’t think appearance is everything. I want everyone to be happy with their appearance, just not satisfied. That’s how I try to keep going and stay positive now: I’m happy but I’m not satisfied. 

I recently booked a trip to Vegas. When I do the countdown, I have over 60 days to make some improvements. But you know what is great—no matter what, I’m taking a vacation! 

So plan a vacation for yourself and count down the days until you get away, but use that countdown not just to get excited about your trip; use the countdown as the days you have available to improve your physique.  If you spend that time working out, not only will you look better for your vacation, you will feel better, have more energy, and perhaps even create a routine to continue that fitness when you return!


1 comment:

  1. A blog must be connected to the person in need. It is really important to understand the actual feel of such necessity and the essence of objective behind it. Author must give proper time to understand every topic before writing it.
    vacation planner

    ReplyDelete