Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy One-Year Anniversary!

As of September 26, 2016, Rabbit in Red turns one year old!

Let me start by thanking you, and let's celebrate some of our accomplishments!

Rabbit in Red has been picked up by Horror Block!



The absolute hottest, best (no doubt about it!) horror subscription box in the entire world is sending its subscribers up to 16,000 copies in this November's block! We've created an exclusive, new cover for Horror Block. This month's Horror Block is celebrating Stephen King. October's, among many things, is celebrating Nightmare on Elm Street. November-- we're celebrating Rabbit in Red. We've gone from an incredibly small publisher to reaching a huge, international audience. It's unbelievable to me.

Rabbit in Red earned best horror book of 2016!



Over 100 books were nominated. We took over ten percent of the entire vote. You all are the best!

Rabbit in Red was picked up by the app, Tapas!



Tapas loved the stories, and I was honored to be offered a contract to include my books on their platform. If you've never checked them out, you can download the app for free.

Fitz of Horror produced the audio book!



One of the most popular (the best one, if you ask me) horror movie pages on Facebook produced the audio book for Rabbit in Red, which is now available on Amazon, Audible, or iTunes!

Burn the Rabbit, the second book in the series, hit #1 on Amazon's hot new horror!



I'm really excited for you to read the second book. We're getting darker, creepier, and just a heck of a lot more terrifying!

Rabbit in Red earned Halloween 2015's Book-of-the-Day honors!

I'm hoping to get the same for Burn the Rabbit this year!

We hit seventy reviews on Amazon just today!

For a book that started with such a tiny publisher, this is a huge accomplishment.

Here's the thing: I know some of this surely has to come off as bragging. Well, I am proud, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I've never stopped giving up, and I never will stop chasing my dreams. But there's much more to it than that. Notice I always try to say what WE have accomplished. I know that I can't do it without you. My friends, my readers: You voted Rabbit in Red #1, you posted 70 reviews on Amazon, you talked about it enough to get the attention of Horror Block and now we're reaching not just hundreds of readers but thousands and thousands of readers.

Thank you for helping this guy's dreams come true. Your support is amazing, and I believe you get what you give. And you all got a lot of love coming to you!

Want to help me celebrate? Just keep doing what you're doing.

But if you haven't picked up the series, could there be a better time of year to do so? Grab a copy from your favorite bookstore or order it online.

Thank you for following the rabbit.

Get Rabbit in Red, the book voted FAVORITE HORROR BOOK OF 2016, today!

Available at Barnes and Noble, online retailers like Amazon, or request a copy from your favorite, local bookstore or library.

You can read it on the app, Tapas!

You can get a signed copy from our Etsy shop.

The audio book is available for those who prefer to listen! Get it on AmazonAudible, or iTunes!

Follow the author on Facebook or Twitter.

The second book in the series, Burn the Rabbit, is available now, too.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment