Saturday, October 15, 2016

Day 15 of 31 Days of Halloween!

I was challenged by my local Barnes & Noble to develop a list of 31 horror movies to watch, one a day for October. My only problem is that I couldn't pick just one.

For October 15, enjoy the following picks!

Horror Author Joe Chianakas pick-of-the-day:

INSIDIOUS 

Image result for insidious

I love this series, and I'm one who may be known to complain if it feels like someone is just trying to make a buck by making another movie that didn't need to be made. I actually think the third one may be the best, but you have to start here. Great scares and thrills!

Available on: Filmbuff, Amazon, iTunes

Rabbit in Red pick-of-the-day (a movie referenced in my horror series):

DEATHGASM

Image result for Deathgasm

What do you get when you combine heavy metal and horror? An original bloodbath that's a great addition to the genre. I owe Horror Block a big thanks for including this in one of their mystery boxes and introducing me to it.

Available on: Netflix

The Magnificent Movie Emporium pick (join the movie group by clicking the link if you enjoy discussing your favorite movies!):

THIRTEEN GHOSTS

Image result for Thirteen Ghosts

This one's for you haunted house lovers! It's a great setting, a film enhanced by the technology and effects that add to a chilly scare for our Halloween enjoyment.

Available on: Amazon, iTunes

Want more? My friend Bryan at Fitz of Horror, the hottest horror movie page on Facebook, is posting favorite movies by the HOUR this month!

Get Rabbit in Red, the book voted FAVORITE HORROR BOOK OF 2016, today!


Available at Barnes and Noble, online retailers like Amazon, or request a copy from your favorite, local bookstore or library.

You can read it on the app, Tapas!

You can get a signed copy from our Etsy shop.

The audio book is available for those who prefer to listen! Get it on AmazonAudible, or iTunes!

Follow the author on Facebook or Twitter.

The second book in the series, Burn the Rabbit, is available now, too.



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment