Thursday, October 20, 2016

Day 20 of 31 Days of Halloween!

I was challenged by my local Barnes & Noble to develop a list of 31 horror movies to watch, one a day for October. My only problem is that I couldn't pick just one.

For October 20, enjoy the following picks!

Horror Author Joe Chianakas pick-of-the-day:

THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW LIVE

Image result for Rocky Horror Live Fox

Set the DVR. Gather the family. Have a sing-along and let's hope this is every bit as fun and great as the original!

Available on: FOX


Rabbit in Red pick-of-the-day (a movie referenced in my horror series):

THE STRANGERS

Image result for The Strangers

"Because you were home." DAMN! This one gets me every time. It's probably the scariest movie I've seen as an adult. I used to leave my house unlocked all the time. Seriously. Didn't like the attitude that I was afraid of what's outside. After years of living that way, this movie got under my skin and I locked my doors. Always have, since the night I first watched this. SO GOOD!

Available on: iTunes. Amazon

The Magnificent Movie Emporium pick (join the movie group by clicking the link if you enjoy discussing your favorite movies!):

SLITHER

Image result for Slither horror movie

Okay, Dave, you picked one I have NOT seen. I know of it-- that movie cover, c'mon! It looks like pure gore, which means I'm guessing I'd like it. Have any of you readers seen it? Head over to The Magnificent Movie Emporium Facebook Group and convince me that I should watch it :)

Available on: Amazon, iTunes

Want more? My friend Bryan at Fitz of Horror, the hottest horror movie page on Facebook, is posting favorite movies by the HOUR this month!

Get Rabbit in Red, the book voted FAVORITE HORROR BOOK OF 2016, today!



Available at Barnes and Noble, online retailers like Amazon, or request a copy from your favorite, local bookstore or library.

You can read it on the app, Tapas!

You can get a signed copy from our Etsy shop.

The audio book is available for those who prefer to listen! Get it on AmazonAudible, or iTunes!

Follow the author on Facebook or Twitter.

The second book in the series, Burn the Rabbit, is available now, too.



Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment